Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still on the planet....new class schedule!

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I updated my blog. sigh.

Yes, I'm still on the planet. I think I spent the late autumn and winter hibernating. Spring has sprung and it's time to be active!

I delivered new class samples to Ndidi at Ornamentea last week - have several different classes coming up:

April 16th - celebrate surviving Tax Day by creating a cool Weathered Bezel
April 26th - I love the Three Charm Bracelet - you can use different sizes and shapes of glass and anything you want sandwiched between the glass (remember - if it doesn't melt - it's fair game!)
May 2nd - this is the class that started our soldering fun - the Memento Pendant
May 23rd - Arabesque - this is a wonderful pendant which incorporates tack-soldered charms or filigree
May 31st - We're creating Brooches today and using Ranger's Alcohol Inks to tint the glass.
June 4th - the Weathered Bezel is back (thank you Stephanie Lee for the inspiration - and yes, I will eventually try it with a torch - but for now, the soldering iron is my best friend!)
June 20th - a new Brooch - with a wonderful large swallow charm

I hope you'll join me at Ornamentea for a class SOON!

www.ornamentea.com for lots more information and inspiration!

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Your classes look like so much fun. I still need to master soldering. Can do some---but too slow. I know there must still be some tricks I have not learned.